Extia Spain: a month of celebrations in October
Extia Spain celebrated its new offices with a great event
On the occasion of the inauguration of the new offices and the 3rd anniversary of Extia Spain, a great event was co-organized with the French Chamber of Commerce of Barcelona on Thursday, October 20th!
They invited Extia’s employees, clients and partners for a unique round table to allow them to discuss the following current topic : ‘In a context of changing work habits, how do we make employees enjoy returning to the office?’
A round table with special guests
To address this society’s topic, we were honored to welcome three major speakers, who shared their views and expertise:
- Anthony Ferreira, Director of Human Resources at Louis Vuitton Spain,
- Nicolas Lebeau, Key Account Director at Witco,
- Arnaud Frey, CEO and founder of Extia.
This event co-hosted by Christian Marion - General Manager of the French Chamber of Commerce of Barcelona - and Jérémie Benhamou - Director of Extia Barcelona - also welcomed many important guests:
- Olivier Ramadour, Consul General of France in Barcelona,
- Lionel Martin, Associate Director of Lyra Network,
- Xavier Nuñez, Director of Epitech Spain,
- Stéphane Vojetta, Deputy of the 5th constituency of the French abroad of the National Assembly.
An inspirational event
During the round table, the speakers were able to exchange with the guests in French and Spanish. This allowed to know the opinion of the participants and to raise interesting points that could be taken into account by the Executive Committee and the managers in order to ensure the motivation of the employees to come back to the office.
Since at Extia we have a sense of hospitality, these discussions were concluded around a French-Spanish buffet in order for the participants to enjoy a moment of conviviality.
A big thank you to all of you for participating in this event!