Personal data management policy
The protection of your personal data matters to EXTIA. EXTIA takes all necessary precautions to ensure that your personal data is processed securely and in compliance with the regulations.
Below you will find detailed information on the processing of your personal data in the context of this website use.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by EXTIA as data controller. The EXTIA company is located at the following address: 1 avenue de la Cristallerie - 92310 Sèvres. The contact details of its personal Data Protection Officer are as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data is collected?
The data that may be collected on the website www.extia-group.com are the following:
- Full name
- Email address
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
- Phone number
- Position / company
- IP address
How is your data used?
Your data is used by EXTIA for the following purposes, as the case may be:
- Answering and processing your messages, including any question, information request, or proposals;
- Processing your registrations for alerts and/or events;
- Communicating on the commercial offers of EXTIA and the companies of the group to which it belongs;
- Communicating for marketing purposes the latest information relating to the activity and ecosystem of EXTIA and the companies of the group to which it belongs;
- Managing candidates or potential candidates and the recruitment process;
- Ensuring the security of our website;
- Understanding how users navigate our website, but in a non-personalized way.
Who has access to your information?
The information we collect is intended exclusively for the authorized departments of EXTIA and the companies of the group to which it belongs. No personal data concerning you is transferred to third parties.
How long is the data retained?
Personal data will be kept as appropriate:
- For the "Contact" sections, the time to process the request.
- For event registrations, the time to process registration and participation in the relevant event.
- For alerts subscriptions, the necessary time to process your request, and until you unsubscribe.
- For subscriptions to Extia's newsletter, until you unsubscribe.
- For communications on EXTIA's commercial offers, three years from our last contact.
- For processing your applications and manage the recruitment process, two years from our last contact.
- To ensure our website security, user account data are kept for 1 year.
- Users' browsing data on our website may be stored for up to 13 months.
What are your rights?
You have the right to access, modify and delete data concerning you, the right of limitation, portability, erasure and opposition for legitimate reasons, the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, as well as the right to define guidelines concerning the fate of your data in the event of your death, which you can exercise by sending an email to EXTIA Data Protection Officer at the following address: email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the "Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés" (CNIL), notably on its website www.cnil.fr.
Change of policy This policy was updated on March 24, 2021. If this policy is changed or updated, you will be informed by a posting on the website.
EXTIA thanks you for visiting its website!
If you want to know more about EXTIA's offers you can click here.