- Creative, you always have a new and suitable solution to offer
- Collaborative, you’re the king of post-it notes and kanbans because sharing ideas is important to you
- Rigorous, you leave nothing to chance
Business Analyst M/W
Lisbon, Barcelona, Bucharest, Brussels
Avenida D. Joao II n°35 , Andar 11°A IDEA Space Edificio Infante 1990 Lisbonne
Luxa C/Tanger 86 Glories We Work Glories 08018 Barcelona
Strada Sevastopol NR. 24, Sector 1 010992 Bucarest
Avenue Fraiteur 15-23 B03 1050 Bruxelles
You want to join a company that places people at the heart of its concerns? We are waiting for you at Extia!
Extia is an engineering consultancy which proposes since 2007 an unprecedented approach in its sector by combining well-being and performance at work. A successful model: 2,000 Extians working across France and Europe, 3rd Great Place To Work® in France, 160 millions of euros of turnover and plenty of energy!
At Extia, it's "First who, then what" so, let's do it!
We are looking for a curious and analytical person that has a team player attitude combined with a sense of diplomacy. These are the most important traits for an Agile Business Developer that can translate any business need in a technical requirement.
Minimum 3 years experience and :
- Design the functional content of the IT solution on behalf of the business
- Provide user assistance, production monitoring and support in the reporting process
- Follow the developments and raise alerts if needed
- Design new data collection models to improve reporting and predictive operational performances
- Integrate user feedbacks during and after UAT
Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective
- SQL knowledge would be a plus
Embark in the Extia adventure !
Ad posted by
Group HR manager Pineapple Pizza Eater
En 2019, Baptiste décide de partir à la conquête du Portugal et ouvre une agence à Lisbonne. Aujourd’hui 25, les membres de l’équipe interviennent dans l’IT, le Digital et la Data dans les secteur de la Banque Finance Assurance, les Télécoms, le Retail et le e-commerce. Les Extien(ne)s lisboètes ont pour objectif de répandre l’état d’esprit “D’abord qui, ensuite quoi” dans tout le Portugal.