Our sectors of activity
Extia stands out for its multi-specialist approach and its ability to offer high added value services in a wide range of sectors, considering the specific standards and characteristics of each of them.
Distribution (Retail / e-commerce)
New online services, personalized and individualized experiences, multi-channel presence: the digital transformation has completely changed our purchasing and consumption habits.
It is now up to companies in the sector to anticipate and think about the uses of tomorrow while structuring their information systems and IT ecosystem.
Extia works in partnership with all the players in the retail ecosystem. Our teams support our clients over the entire IT & Digital value chain, from design to project steering on numerous web, applications, infrastructure, and Big Data assignments.
Our areas of expertise cover all sector specific IS activities (offer, sales, logistics, supply chain, purchasing, HR) as well as professions related to collection, ERP, software package and product management.
- Functional: AMOA (project owner support), project management and direction, test and acceptance qualification.
- MOE: Business Analyst, Application manager.
- Agility: Product Owner, Scrum Master and Agile Coach.
- Data: Business Intelligence, Big Data and Statistics.
- Web and application development: front-end, back-end, fullstack, integration, application support.
- Digital: Webdesign, UX, UI Design and e-commerce.
- Infrastructures: Networks, systems, operation and production, IS security and DevOps methods.