- You have first experience in recruitment
- You have a strong results orientation and you like the challenge.
- You want to discover the qualitative approach of recruitment in a consultancy firm while developing your HR and commercial skills.
Talent Acquisition - Lisbon M/W
- Good relationship
- Direct approach
- Conduct of interviews
- Master 's degree
- First experience in recruitment
Avenida D. Joao II n°35
IDEA Space Edificio Infante
You want to join a company that places people at the heart of its concerns? We are waiting for you at Extia!
Extia is an engineering consultancy which proposes since 2007 an unprecedented approach in its sector by combining well-being and performance at work. A successful model: more than 2200 Extians working in 20 agencies in France and abroad, 3rd Great Place To Work® in France, 160 millions of euros of turnover and plenty of energy!
At Extia, it's "First who, then what" so, let's do it!
You will be integrated into the Lisbon agency and coached by an HR Manager. You will be involved in all stages of the recruitment of our IT engineers.
Our objective is to help you develop your skills so that you can quickly have more responsibilities and manage your recruitments autonomously.
After a training period of a few weeks, your missions will be :
- Understand the recruitment needs with the sales team,
- Search and identify potential profiles through Linkedin and job boards
- Qualify candidates by phone according to our recruitment criteria,
- Follow up candidates during the recruitment process and during their professional career in EXTIA
On the other hand, you will have the opportunity to participate in
- The development of school relations (forums, CV workshops, interview simulations, etc.),
- Various HR projects
Ad posted by
Consultante RH Guide Michelin des bars et restaurants !
In 2019, Baptiste decided to conquer Portugal and opened an agency in Lisbon. The team now counts 25 members, and they work in IT, Digital and Data in the Banking, Finance and Insurance, Telecoms, Retail, and e-commerce sectors. The Lisbon Extians are looking to spread the "First who, then what" mindset throughout Portugal.