- Curious, you love to share the latest innovative ideas you have discovered,
- Creative, you always have a new but adequate solution to propose,
- Flexible, you seek continuous improvement and are happy to adapt to new proposals,
- With a thirst for knowledge, you like to take part in the most innovative projects,
- Audacious, you try without fear of failure
Developer JAVA (m/f)
Barcelona, Lisbon, Bucharest
- With a thirst for knowledge
- Feature development and maintenance
- Unit and integration tests
- Continuous improvement
- Bac +5
- 4-5 years of experience (apprentiship included)
- Fluent English level
Av. Miguel Bombarda
Strada Occidentului 3
You want to join a company that places people at the heart of its concerns? We are waiting for you at Extia!
Extia is an engineering consultancy which proposes since 2007 an unprecedented approach in its sector by combining well-being and performance at work. A successful model: more than 3000 Extians working in 22 agencies in France and abroad, 2nd Great Place To Work® in France, 160 millions of euros of turnover and plenty of energy!
At Extia, it's "First who, then what" so, let's do it!
As JAVA developer you will be a member of an Agile team, helping our clients (locally or from abroad) with their different projects that can be on going or even from scratch. Working on industries like, automotive or finance, you will be able to prove you skills and to help those projects grow. Right now we have several clients that are looking for these skills, so many projects to propose to you! 💼🎯
At least 4 years of experience and:
- Familiar with JAVA 11 or more, especially Spring (MVC, Boot, Batch mainly), Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Maven and REST APIs, ... and your curiosity has already led you to work with technologies such as Struts, JSF, SOAP, GWT
- Knowledge of the DevOps methodology and the AWS or AZURE Cloud.
- Familiar with versioning frameworks like GIT or SVN
- Experience in an agile team (scrum, kanban)
- If you have already worked in an environment with a microservice architecture would be a plus 🙂
🚀 You recognise yourself in the "Who" and you represent the "What"? Apply and let's talk!
Ad posted by
Talent Recruiter Football fan, very happy to work once for the Camp Nou Stadium to watch matches for free ;)
Founded in 2019 on Jérémie's initiative, the Spanish agency defines itself as the start-up of Extia: small but full of ambition. Extia España is a team that speaks 3 languages (French, Spanish and English) and has a common goal: to grow the agency!