- Persevering, you never lose, either you win or you learn
- Methodical, action plans are in your DNA
- Organized, you are the ace of the to-do list
- Thorough, precision is in your genes,
- Independent, you appreciate a certain freedom of action
Barcelona, Porto, Lisbon, Bucharest
- Continuous integration
- Automation of tasks
- Bac+ 5
- 3-5 years of experience (apprenticeship included)
- Fluent English level
Av. Miguel Bombarda
Av. Miguel Bombarda
Strada Occidentului 3
You want to join a company that places people at the heart of its concerns? We are waiting for you at Extia!
Extia is an engineering consultancy which proposes since 2007 an unprecedented approach in its sector by combining well-being and performance at work. A successful model: more than 3000 Extians working in 22 agencies in France and abroad, 2nd Great Place To Work® in France, 160 millions of euros of turnover and plenty of energy!
At Extia, it's "First who, then what" so, let's do it!
As a DevOps you will be part of a dynamic and passionate team, you will work mainly on Linux/Windows servers in various Cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, Online or Scalair. Right now we have several clients that are looking for these skills, so many projects to propose to you! 💼🎯
Minimum 3 years of development experience:
-Familiar with the Linux/Windows environment and master a computer development language, ideally Python, R, Java, .Net, as well as at least one scripting language among Perl, Bash or Shell. -Knowledge about configure or work with orchestration tools (Kubernetes) and containers like Docker for example. Experience with Ansible and Puppet is a real plus. -Continuous integration tool, ideally Jenkins or Gitlab CI and an automated testing tool such as Selenium.
Mainly responsibilities of the mission 🚀
- Identify, understand and respond to customer needs
- Implement and improve the application supervision systems and monitoring tools (SLI/SLO/SLA) in order to obtain precise and relevant indicators
- Ensure high availability, proper functioning, stabilization and security of products and services for customers
- Install and operate the production platforms through orchestration and/or configuration management tools such as Puppet and Ansible
- Ensure the automation of all recurring tasks within the team by installing, administering and evolving the various automation solutions,
- Orchestrate and automate the various continuous integration, compilation and delivery chains, and provide support to users of these continuous integration and deployment platforms,
- Maintain and develop the project documentation (architecture description, platform details, configured monitoring, implemented processes,...) and provide the necessary training.
🚀 You recognise yourself in the "Who" and you represent the "What"? Apply and let's talk!
Ad posted by
Talent Recruiter Football fan, very happy to work once for the Camp Nou Stadium to watch matches for free ;)
Founded in 2019 on Jérémie's initiative, the Spanish agency defines itself as the start-up of Extia: small but full of ambition. Extia España is a team that speaks 3 languages (French, Spanish and English) and has a common goal: to grow the agency!