- Flexible, you can adapt to different people and tools, ways of working or new ideas
- Passionate, you like to keep up with the IT trends
- People person, you can communicate to different teams and understand their needs
Data Scientist M/W
- Spark, Scala, Python, Hadoop
- SQL and NOSQL Databases
- Gathering and analyzing large sets of structured and unstructured data
- Minimum 3 years of development experience
Strada Occidentului 3, et.1 010981 Bucarest
You want to join a company that places people at the heart of its concerns? We are waiting for you at Extia!
Extia is an engineering consultancy which proposes since 2007 an unprecedented approach in its sector by combining well-being and performance at work. A successful model: more than 2200 Extians working in 20 agencies in France and abroad, 3rd Great Place To Work® in France, 160 millions of euros of turnover and plenty of energy!
At Extia, it's "First who, then what" so, let's do it!
We are looking for people that are passionate about data! The way you analyze and look at the data can create major changes in the way a business is running. That’s why your contribution can remain forever in the history of a company. How cool is that?
Minimum 3 years of development experience :
- Useful languages: Spark, Scala, Python, Hadoop
- SQL and NOSQL Databases, Elastic Search
- AWS or GCP ecosystem
- Interaction with descriptive statistics, machine learning algorithms, data visualization, code development, distributed data processing
Embark in the Extia adventure!
Ad posted by
Recruitment Lead Often make jokes in her own head and have a good laugh !