- Curious, you love to share the latest innovative ideas you have discovered,
- Creative, you always have a new but adequate solution to propose,
- Flexible, you seek continuous improvement and are happy to adapt to new proposals,
- With a thirst for knowledge, you like to take part in the most innovative projects,
- Audacious, you try without fear of failure,
- Polyvalent, we call you the Swiss Army knife
Developer C#.NET (M/W)
Montréal and its surrounding area
- With a thirst for knowledge
- Application development and features
- Evolutionary maintenance
- Writing of documentation
- Bac +5
- 5 years of experience (apprenticeship included)
- Good level of French
3 Place Ville Marie suite 400, WeWork Montréal, QC H3B 2E3, Canada
You want to join a company that places people at the heart of its concerns? We are waiting for you at Extia!
Extia is an engineering consultancy which proposes since 2007 an unprecedented approach in its sector by combining well-being and performance at work. A successful model: more than 2200 Extians working in 20 agencies in France and abroad, 3rd Great Place To Work® in France, 160 millions of euros of turnover and plenty of energy!
At Extia, it's "First who, then what" so, let's do it!
Surrounded by a team of passionate people, like yourself, you will be responsible for:
- Participate in the technical analysis phase of the project and actively participate in the design and software architecture phases of the systems to be developed,
- Propose technical solutions in the context of projects with strong constraints, security and performance and estimate the work time required for the completion of development tasks,
- Translate technical and functional characteristics into .NET software,
- Participate in the development of new applications and features, and in the maintenance of solutions,
- Monitor code quality (tooling / coaching) and participate in unit testing,
- Provide an optimal experience to the users of your applications,
- Integrate components developed by you, another team member or external suppliers,
- Write the technical documentation of your developments,
- Provide your expertise to other developers in the team,
- Keeping a permanent technological watch for the benefit of the team and the systems to be developed.
- With a higher education in computer science, you have at least 5 years of experience in C# .Net development (including work experience).
- You master the .NET environment (ASP.NET, WPF, Entity Framework, API Design, etc.) and your curiosity has already led you to work with technologies such as Webforms for example. This knowledge, as well as a first use of Git or TFS, could be a real asset.
- You have a good knowledge of front-end technologies : HTML, CSS and JS (JQuery). A background in technologies such as Angular or React is a real plus.
- A first experience in database architecture and design will be appreciated.
- Ideally you have already worked in Agile methodology.
Ad posted by
Talent Recruiter Signed her contract with Extia during a hike in Italy
Ouverte depuis janvier 2022, Extia Canada, c'est une nouvelle aventure qui se poursuit au-delà des frontières européennes ! Ce projet d'intrapreneuriat initié par Marouane, Extien depuis 5 ans, marque l'ouverture de notre 20ème agence. Son ambition ? Intervenir dans les métiers de l'IT en adressant les secteurs de la Banque Finance Assurance, des Télécoms et des Transports tout en maximisant les synergies France - Canada. Et si vous veniez poser vos valises à Montréal ? ;)